• Trained staff of Catholic Community Services (FS) as ETD practitioners and assessors. (2006/7)
• Acted as provider for the ETDP Seta to offer Learnerships in ABET Practice in the Freestate and Western Province
(National Certificate in ABET Practice NQF L4 and National Diploma in ABET Practice NQF 5). (2005/6)
• Designed and managed a capacity building programme (including ABET Centres) involving farmers on commonages in
Dihlabeng Municipal Areas, Freestate (Funded by ABSA).
• Acted as Adult Education and Training consultant (including planning, implementing and monitoring) to NGO's and
development trusts in KZN and Gauteng (ACAT in Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal, Willem Nicol Education Trust,
• Offered ABET Practitioner training courses and Assessor training. (1997-2007)
• Developed series of learning support materials for ABET practice. (1995-2002)
• Managed a demonstration project to research the utilization of renewable energy sources as economic to activate
economic development in the rural areas for the Department of Mineral and Energy Affairs. (1999-2002)
• Develop learning materials for Stimela and Macmillian SA (2008-2010).
©CopyRight - CURMO Designs (PTY) LTD - 2012
Designed by Pixillusions 058 303 3779